Thursday, October 14, 2010

LA INK!


Just watched a repeat of last weeks episode of LA Ink.
Tattoo artist Dan Smith did the honors of tattooing Robin Wilson of The Gin Blossoms with my design (read the details @
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=174289&id=537909600&l=316b514e25)
Knowing this was going to air, I had dreams of A Very Special Edition of Mitch O'Connell's LA Ink. Slow camera pans lovingly showing the LA Ink walls adorned in my flash, each member of the LA Ink team taking turn going through my "M.O'C Tattoos" book, caressing each beautiful page, explaining why I'm their favorite artist, Kat Von D absentmindedly rubbing her nipples while talking about me and... (the rest of the dream I'll keep to myself).
But instead, the (obviously jealous) cast said nothing.
What the F…!
Well... I was very happy Robin asked me to come up with the art, and Dan did do a great job, and It was fun to see my illustration on tv, but…
am I the only one that realizes that it should be all about me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment